Please check with your SAI Admissions Counselor to confirm your eligibility for discounts.
- Students enrolling from SAI-affiliated schools ordinarily receive an automatic $300 semester discount, or a $100 discount for each summer session, from their Program Cost (which must include a housing request). This discount is applied to the final payment due. Check with SAI Admissions to confirm this discount for your school.
Kappa Alpha Theta International Fraternity for Women Discount
- Kappa Alpha Thetas receive a $300 Semester Program discount. Offered both Fall and Spring at any SAI program.
Application Fee Discount for Families
- SAI is pleased to waive the application fee for families enrolling two or more family members to the same term at any SAI school.
Multiple Term Application Discount
- Students pay only ONE application fee when applying to more than one term at the same time, in a single application. The second term application fee is waived.
SAI Alumni Discount
- Returning SAI students wishing to apply to another SAI program will not be required to pay the application fee.
Gap Year Discount
- $1,000 discount for high school graduates seeking to study abroad for one academic year (two consecutive semesters) prior to beginning college. Student must submit their high school transcript and have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0. This discount does not apply to a single semester enrollment and is only given for students enrolling in a Full Program (including housing).