SAI aims to create a comfortable living environment for each student by providing safe, well-maintained, student-level housing in quality apartments. Staff will be on hand to greet and help orient you to your new flat and city, and they will remain available to answer questions and assist with maintenance needs that may arise.
|STUDENT SHARED ACCOMMODATIONS
All students will be placed in a double occupancy studio with shared facilities. There is an option for a single occupancy studio for an additional fee. Accommodations are a 30-60 minute walk, commute or combination of both to the various campus locations.
- En suite Toilet and shower
- Private Kitchenette
- Linen and Towels
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Weekly room cleaning including linen/towel replacements
- Desk/Study Space in each Studio
- Fast broadband internet access
- Laundry Facilities
- 2 large student lounge/study areas
- Key Card digital entry & CCTV throughout
- 24/7 Reception Staff
- Housing requests are made by submitting a “housing request form” with your application.
- Applications are processed when payment of your confirmation deposit has been made to SAI.
- We are happy to accommodate roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual; both you and your roommate must clearly write each other’s name on the housing request form.
- Private single-person rooms are available for an additional fee. Please contact your admissions counselor for the current rate.
- Students will receive housing and roommate assignments via email at least ten business days prior to the start of the term.
- Students are asked to complete the arrival information form prior to departure.
- Students will receive detailed information regarding the complimentary pick-up and arrival upon submitting the arrival information form.
- Please plan to arrive on check-in day. Apartments will not be available for early check-in. Any students arriving early should make prior arrangements to stay at a local hotel until check-in day.