Students arriving on the check-in day/s (below) into the airport of Milan Malpensa (MPX) or Milan Linate (LIN/Summer only) will be met by a SAI representative, and will receive the complimentary SAI shuttle service to their apartments.
|AIRPORT PICK-UP TIMES
- SEMESTER: Pick-up is offered from the Milan Malpensa Airport (Airport Code: MXP) at 10:00am, 2:00pm & 6:00pm.
- SUMMER: Pick-up is offered from the Milan Malpensa Airport (Airport Code: MXP) at 10:30am & 3:30pm and the Milan Linate Airport (Airport Code: LIN) at 11:30am & 5:30pm.
We suggest that students arrive in Italy with €200.00 to pay for taxis, trains, food and other immediate needs.
|FOR AIRLINE TICKETING CONTACT:
Waldorf Travel Service
5316 SE Sherman Street
Portland, OR 97215
TEL: 800-328-7266-TOLL FREE
While each student is responsible for his or her own travel arrangements, SAI has made arrangements with Waldorf Travel to offer Milan students the lowest available student-priced airline tickets.We encourage students to book their flights WELL IN ADVANCE and to make sure to notify the travel agent that they are a SAI student attending school in Milan. Please note that the number of student-priced tickets is limited. Contact Waldorf Travel as soon as possible to make arrangements.
|ARRIVAL DATES: SEMESTER
Students should plan to arrive at the Milan Malpensa Airport. Airport pick-up times: 10:00am; 2:00pm & 6:00pm.
- Fall 2012: August 21, 2012
- Spring 2013: January 15, 2013
|ARRIVAL DATES: SUMMER
Pick-up is offered from the Milan Malpensa Airport (Airport Code: MXP) at 10:30am & 3:30pm and the Milan Linate Airport (Airport Code: LIN) at 11:30am & 5:30pm.
- Summer I 2012: June 20, 2012
- Summer II 2012: July 8, 2012
- Summer III 2012: June 20, 2012
- Summer IV 2012/London Arrival: June 23, 2012 – Milan Arrival: July 8, 2012
- Summer V 2012/London Arrival: July 6, 2012 – Milan Arrival: July 22, 2012
All semester and summer students will be required to fill out an Arrival Form to reserve the complimentary airport pick-up service.
|TRAVEL ITINERARY FORM
Students are free to make their own travel plan on weekends. All students must inform SAI of any overnight extra curricular trip planned. Please fill out the SAI Travel Itinerary Form each time you schedule a trip so that Study Abroad Italy knows your whereabouts.