- And I want to thank SAI – yet again – for always being so helpful in answering the numerous questions I have had along the way! Fall 2012 Florence Parent.
- I can’t say enough about how wonderful [Program Coordinators] are. You have chosen a stellar SAI staff for your Rome program. We were very grateful that our daughter had a cell phone at her disposal. Also Student Cells permitted us to extend the contract for an additional month to allow us to use the phone as we toured in Italy and Spain and it was so helpful in our travels. Two times my daughter had to be seen by a physician. The SAI staff in Rome was wonderful in making those appointments for my daughter and on the second occasion that she needed medical assistance, [Program Coordinator] escorted my daughter to the appointment and made sure after the appointment that she got her medical prescriptions filled, got food in her stomach, got back to her flat and even made a follow up call the next day. How grateful I was to the SAI staff in Rome, and particularly to [Program Coordinator], for such compassion. The English speaking clinic the insurer contracts with, as well as the physicians on staff, where all very professional. We also have received full reimbursement for all our out of pocket expenses. In summary, we were very pleased with HTH Worldwide Insurance Services. Thank you to SAI for making such a wonderful program available to students in the US. Spring 2012 Rome Parent.
- The emergency handbook was wonderful and very informative. SAI did an amazing job from start to finish and we appreciate all your communications and careful planning. It was nice to have all the contact numbers in one area. My daughter had a wonderful time in Italy and just applied for the ambassador program with SAI. We visited with her at the end of the term and were able to see the schools in Rome, which were great. Per SAI’s recommendation we stayed at one of the hotels on your list and loved it. (Hotel San Francesco, Trastevere) Thank you again to all of you! Ciao Ciao!!
Christine, Spring 2012 Rome Parent
- We were impressed in every way with SAI and we would like to express our thanks for your excellent service. We were impressed with your superb organization and professional standards. Every person we spoke with on the phone was knowledgeable and helpful. You do a wonderful job preparing and helping families before the trip and we liked the orientation/preparation for the students once they arrived in Italy. We felt very confident working with SAI. Thank you, with appreciation. Spring 2012 Rome Parents
- I just wanted to start by saying that our daughter had the most amazing and life changing experience ever through her SAI adventure! She took part in most if not all of the SAI included events and in addition she traveled with 2 of her roommates whom she had just meet through the program to areas throughout Italy, and also to Ireland, Greece, Spain and on her own the day the program ended to London and Paris! Her experience at John Cabot was also a huge success for her. Although she took more laid back classes which afforded her even more experiences out and about in Rome she gained so much by her classroom experiences as well. So thank-you SAI! We found every bit of the info [within the Emergency Contact Handbook] helpful to ease our minds and useful for those times you don’t expect. Your program appears very well run and managed. We were pretty at ease with sending her off on her adventure. I too did call a few times with questions and was always given the information I needed and the folks I spoke too were very nice gals. Again thank you for the difference your program has made in the life of our daughter! Shari and Jim, Spring 2012 Rome Parents
- I have had 3 other children go abroad and none of them prepared my daughter or ourselves like your program and tools. I even used the emergency contact book to review with my son who was also going abroad at the same time from another school. I have even mentioned this to other parents how great a job you did. Jim, Spring 2012 Florence Parent
- My son had the most amazing experience studying abroad and LOVES Rome!!! He would definitely recommend your program for those thinking of studying abroad. Cheryl, Rome Summer 2012 Parent
- [Student] had a great experience…thinking about going to graduate school at CSM. Thank you for all your help and patience. Maria, London Spring 2012 Parent
- “I would like to share with you our complete delight at having the opportunity to send a second child to study in Italy through SAI. Our daughter [name] attended John Cabot University during spring 2011. Throughout the application and planning phases in late 2011, your staff was pleasant, supportive and informative. The program itself was run well and minor issues were resolved quickly and appropriately. When [student] became ill in Rome last April, your [Program Coordinator] rushed her to a doctor and ultimately to the hospital. In the 36 hours preceding my husband’s arrival in Rome, [Program Coordinator] ran back and forth to the hospital, translated doctors’ reports, called us with updates, and was calming and caring. During the days my husband was at [student's] bedside, [Program Coordinator] continued to visit and assist him. We couldn’t have asked for more. Now that my son [student name] is planning his Spring 2012 semester in Florence, we again have the pleasure of working with your Sebastopol staff. [Admissions Counselor] spent 20 minutes on the phone, trying to adjust [student's] course selections for closed classes. [Finance] and [Student Visa Director] have also spent time making sure that we are on track, owing to [student's] relatively late application and acceptance. I just wanted you to know that we think the world of your organization and its employees. Wishing you and your family – and the whole SAI family – a happy and healthy Thanksgiving and holiday season!” Elise, Rome & Florence Parent, Spring 2011 & Spring 2012
- Thank you so much for checking into this so quickly! Suffice to say we would definitely recommend this program! Kim, Florence Parent, Fall 2011
- I just wanted to thank you for all your help. My husband and I were able to attend the Apicius event at the Astor Center last night. It was truly a wonderful event, the food was outstanding, the wine amazing. We were able to meet two of [student's] teachers, Camilla for the wine class- and Grace Joh. Once I met them I could see why [student's] experience with the program was remarkable and could see their genuine care for the students. I was speaking with someone I met at the event and was telling her about the program- she asked a lot of questions because her friend’s daughter was thinking of attending but was a little concerned about the costs and safety. I assured her that the price was extremely reasonable and that I felt my daughter was really taken care of well while in Florence and NY. This was an experience that I know [student] will never forget and everyone part of this program deserves a big thanks! Pam, Florence Parent, Fall 2011 James Beard Program
- My daughter has been in Rome for a week and is having the greatest time. As parents we couldn’t be more pleased and impressed with the accommodations and the orientation process. The pickup from the airport, the welcome basket and the get togethers – everything has been perfect. Thank you for all your hard work! David, Rome Parent Fall 2011
- I’m happy to say that we feel it is money well spent. So far the trip is everything she hoped it would be and more. She is very happy with her accommodations that include a nice size bedroom and all the household items she needs to make herself at home (sheets, towels, pots, dishes etc.). She is especially happy with her location, which is 10 minutes from class and in the heart of Rome. Evidently she and her roomie went out to dinner and then dancing, so they’re already meeting local Italians. She thoroughly enjoyed the excursion to an antiquity site (followed by a 7 course meal) that was provided on her second day in Rome. You and your colleagues, located here in the US and overseas in Italy, should be very proud of the quality work you do. I can’t thank you enough! Dianne, Rome Parent Fall 2011
- I just wanted to thank you for all of your help with [student's] school situation in Italy. The view from her classroom is like something from a travel brochure. The school seems wonderful and is in a beautiful setting and [Program Coordinator] and the school’s director were warm and welcoming. I spent some time with her host family and they seem terrific! thanks!!!
Barry, Sorrento Parent Spring 2011
- Please know how much I appreciate your quick responses to my seemingly endless questions. I have consistently been impressed with SAI, your materials, organization, responsiveness. (My older son did an abroad program through another organization and while I had no complaints, SAI seems to take care and communication to another level.) Thank you. I am certain that [student] will have a wonderful experience but I must admit that as a parent, it is very reassuring to know that she will be in good hands. Becky, Florence Fall 2011
- Great trip to Sicily [SAI Optional Excursion} as per [student]. She ranked it up there as one of her best trips. Thank you. Parent, Milan Program
- It seems that [student] is having a wonderful time in Milan. She is enjoying her classes immensely and loving the travel when she is not at school. Parent, Milan Program.
- Thank you so much [Admissions Counselor]! I am so impressed with your quick response and sincerely appreciate your support regarding my children. Parent, Milan Program
- I realized I never thanked you for the tremendous experience [student] had while at FUA. We visited her in Florence and were impressed with the campus, her apartment, and the quality of fellow students. The entire experience of working with SAI has been first rate and I want to thank you and the entire SAI staff. [student] arrived a day early (before the program started) and the hotel you recommended was excellent and the proximity to the SAI office and her new apartment was excellent. When we were investigating the program before applying, I asked you for references. Should any other parent ask the same, both Barbara and I would be happy to answer any questions a prospective parent would have and to give your program a glowing recommendation. Parent, Florence Program
- I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I want to thank you all one more time for the tremendous experience that my daughter, had with SAI. Everything was so well organized from the Student Handbook to the side excursions. [Student] felt valued at NABA and had good experiences with her professors. She enjoyed [Program Coordinator] and appreciated his help and advice. Her apartment (I was able to visit her there) was wonderful and perfect for three college girls. I felt that my daughter was safe, was a familiar name to the SAI coordinators, and was well looked after by everyone associated with the program. I would recommend the program without reservation. Thank you for an unforgettable opportunity for my daughter, and for making a parent feel confident about the experience. Parent, Milan Program
- NABA and SAI have been wonderful and communicative the entire semester. It has been an absolutely wonderful experience and I am happy to recommend it without reservation. Parent, Milan Program
- You have all been so helpful and gracious! Thank you so much! It puts my mind at rest to know how much the staff cares! Thanks again! Parent, Milan Program
- Please accept my gratitude for [student's] experience at NABA. Her apartment is beautiful and just perfect for students and very safe. Parents, Milan Program
- I just wanted to thank you for providing my son and his friends with such an amazing experience. They all got off the plane saying that it was the best time of their lives. They took the opportunity to travel to Barcelona, Rome, and Sorrento as well as really feel at home in Florence. They also all enjoyed the classes, and the teachers, who managed to impart quite a bit of knowledge, as well as make the effort to befriend the boys. It was a growing experience in many ways; thank you for making it all possible. Parent, Florence Program
- I hope that you will pass the word along to your colleagues that my daughter had a terrific experience in Florence and we were both so impressed with the school – the facility, the graciousness of the staff in dealing with the students, and the quality of the teachers and their classes. She learned so much. She became a great tour guide, particularly for the museums. Thank you all for providing such a valuable and fun experience. Parent, Florence Program
- Please pass my Thank You to the staff of Study Abroad Italy! Everyone that I have spoken with has been great and VERY patient! Meg has spoken with students that did not go through your program and they are amazed at how informed Meg was about every aspect of the process. She had some change of flights and lost luggage but she survived and is loving life! Every child should have this wonderful opportunity!
Parent, Florence Program
- Things could not be going any better for our daughter, while she enjoys her semester in Florence. (Largely due to you and how well you organized us ahead of time) Many Thanks. Parent, Florence Program