During the summer, SAI offers two sessions of six weeks each.
|In the Summer I session and in the Summer II session students may elect to undertake a course load of 3 to 6 credits , chosen from the published class schedules. Applicants are welcome to attend one session or both and may enroll in either one course or two per session. Summer Students are not required to enroll in Italian language courses and there is no language requirement to attend.
||1 Class: $ 5,700
2 Classes: $ 6,850
Please note: SAI will continue to accept applications after the regular application deadlines on a space available basis.
- Current transcript with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- One personal statement emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the reasons for your decision to study abroad, and what you hope to accomplish during your time. Essays are limited to a single page.
|SPECIAL SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE JCU PROGRAM
- Internship opportunities
- Student housing: carefully selected living accommodations in clean, pleasant city center apartments;
Not Included: Airfare, books, lab fees, personal expenses, return transportation to airport at the end of the program. Click for a sample budget.
|SERVICES INCLUDED IN ALL SAI PROGRAMS
- Academic courses in English in all host cities, with host language options
- Health Insurance
- U.S. Academic Credit
- Admission services: course enrollment through housing assignment with our U.S. office providing friendly, professional assistance
- Online student groups to acquaint you with other participating students
- Pre-departure packet on an SAI flash drive containing a helpful student handbook and other useful information.
- Support and assistance through the SAI online “live support/chat” feature
- Student visa advising
- Airport pick-up and transportation on arrival days
- Program Coordinators and Advisors on site providing personal assistance
- Welcome reception and events
- Welcome bag upon arrival containing items to kick-start your experience abroad
- Health insurance: HTH student health insurance, including full medical coverage and medical emergency evacuation
- Orientation: a comprehensive introduction to your city and program
- Cell Phone: Free incoming calls & texts. No monthly fee
- Meals for home-stay students only
- 24 hour emergency support telephone
- Three-day excursion (for semester programs only)
- Weekly cultural activities; a rich calendar of events and excursions
- Farewell evening with all students