|Application Fee||$ 90|
|Security Deposit (refundable at the end of the term)||$ 300|
|Free Elective Program – Full Program Cost||$ 13,475|
|Archaeology Program – Full Program Cost||$ 15,450|
|Econ., Finance & Law Program – Full Program Cost||$ 13,475|
|Music Program – Full Program Cost||$ 14,875|
SAI Programs include US credits. It is also possible to receive only the Host School Transcript, with a reduction in cost. Please ask your Admissions Counselor about this option.
|STEP 1||Tuesday||November 1, 2012||Application Deadline.
Late applications will be accepted on a space available basis.
|STEP 2 *
||Within 2 weeks of email acceptance:||$500 Confirmation Deposit
$300 Security Deposit (refundable at the end of the term)
|STEP 3 **
||Monday||October 1, 2012||50% of Total Program Cost|
|STEP 4 **
||Saturday||December 1, 2012||Final Payment Deadline|
* NOTE: Students applying after the application deadline will be asked to make enrollment confirmation payments within 5 business days upon receipt of acceptance email.
** NOTE: Students confirmed after this date will receive an email from the SAI business office regarding further program payments now due. Either 50% or 100% of Program Cost will be due within 5 business days, based on your acceptance date.
- 15 – 20 weeks in Torino
- US academic credit (if applicable) for up to 17 credit hours
- Admission services from application to completion, with friendly, reliable advising
- Online student groups designed to acquaint students with other SAI student participating in the program
- Student Handbook and SAI t-shirt delivered prior to your departure
- Support and assistance through SAI’s online “live chat” feature
- Student Visa consulting
- Airport pick-up on check-in day
- Welcome reception and events
- Welcome bag upon arrival containing items to kick-start your experience abroad
- Health insurance
- Housing: Carefully selected living accommodations within walking distance to the school
- Orientation: comprehensive introduction to your city and program
- Cell phone
- 24 hour emergency support line
- Program Coordinator providing personal assistance throughout the term
- Program inclusive 2 night excursion
- Cultural activities throughout the term
- Farewell evening and reception
- Registration fees for re-entry conferences
- Ambassador program
- Alumni network
- Optional excursions
- SAI Student Visa processing: $250
- Personal expenses
- Return transportation to airport at the end of the program
- Permit to Stay costs
|FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS
Students using financial aid are required to pay Application Fee, Confirmation Deposit and Security Deposit (if requesting housing). Written verification of financial aid award or loan approval must be sent to our office in order to delay the balance of program fee and before your application is considered complete. If your financial award is not sufficient to cover Program Fee, the difference must be paid by the final payment date.
Financial aid students who do not submit all required documents by the following date will automatically be withdrawn from the program: November 15.
NOTE: Financial Aid students remain responsible for all cancellation penalties that apply, even if program fees have not yet been paid. Failure to pay cancellation obligations will result in referral to a Collection Agency.
- Student visa processing fee: $ 250
- Additional excursions: $ 300 – $ 500
- Single room supplement fee: $ 1,500
- International Fed Ex charge for mailing of pre-departure packets: $85 (this will be charged to students whose permanent address is outside of the US or Canada to insure their visa papers and pre-departure packet arrive in a timely manner)