1. Each area of London has a vastly different feel and it is marvelous stepping into the difference.
2. London’s music scene is mind-blowing with such a rich history. Many musicians just started out in tube stations. Venues for concerts are unique and reflect the artists playing!
3. Shopping is impressive with unique and massive stores (Harrods, Top Shop, All Saints for example). I enjoy mom and pop stores though because you never know what you might find and be enamored with plus I enjoy that atmosphere.
4. Food covers all ethnicities. The street markets are fantastic!
5. Stunning Art galleries with thought-provoking exhibitions. Some are even in unconventional spaces!
6. Awe-inspiring museums such as the Natural History and Science Museum.
7. Appeal to tourists with vast activities and attractions but also makes people feel like locals.
8. Easy to travel to various places.
9. Finding friends from different parts of the world. (life long friends)
10. Pub crawls and nightlife are wonderful (so much to do in London).
11. Book stores and gift shops are impressive.
12. Parks are green and luscious. love of football! Hearing different British accents and also very different languages. (very diverse). Cinemas and broadway shows are extravagant.
13. Weather has a moody feel. Who doesn’t love dancing in the rain!
14. Architecture is inspiring and exceptional.
15. My creativity flourishes!