Some say that studying abroad is priceless…but the price tag is real, and costs can add up quickly. The largest expense of a study abroad experience is typically the program fee which can vary so much due to differences in tuition, housing, and the cost of activities in each location.
To help make studying abroad more accessible, we’ve curated a list of SAI’s most affordable study abroad programs of Fall 2020- Spring 2021:
- Sant’Anna Institute Fall 2020 Virtual Internship starting at $1,690: SA’s Fall 2020 Virtual Internship program allows students the flexibility to participate in a part-time internship while attending courses at their home university. Students complete 120 project hours in various fields with companies based in Sorrento over the 12-week program.
Jan Term & Spring 2021:
- Florence University of the Arts Jan Term 2021 (January 3 – January 22, 2021) starting at $4,350: Students participating in FUA’s Jan Term 2021 can earn 3-6 credits in between regular semester terms.
- Italiaidea Institute (Rome) Jan Term 2021 (January 10 – January 30, 2021) starting at $4,480: Italiaidea Institute offers students the opportunity to earn 3 credits in Italian Language in just 3 weeks. Students apply their knowledge to real-world circumstances, using Rome as their classroom.
- Barcelona Internships (12 weeks, non credit) starting at $8,000: SAI’s non credit BCN internships allow students to gain professional experience in their field while taking advantage of Barcelona’s global classroom. Program dates coming soon.
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona) semester programs starting at $11,000: UPF’s Spring 2021 Semester offers 3 academic tracks: Hispanic and European Studies, International Relations, and International Business. US citizens do not need a student visa for this program.
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona Spring 2020 Semester starting at $11,750: UAB’s Spring 2020 Semester invites students to earn up to 15 credits in social sciences, business, economics, humanities, and Spanish language while studying at a historic and beautiful city-center campus.
- Florence University of the Arts Fall Semester starting at $13,500: FUA’s Fall 2020 Semester allows students to earn up to 15 credits in just 11 weeks. US citizens do not need a student visa for this program.
- Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan) semester starting at $13,800: UCSC’s Spring 2021 Semester invites students to study media, business, fashion, and culture in the iconic and bustling city of Milan. Students can add a pre-semester course, part time internship, or SAI global leadership certificate for the ultimate customized experience.
- Paris School of Business semester starting at $13,900: PSB’s Spring 2021 Semester invites business students to complete up to 15 credits alongside degree-seeking students in the City of Lights.
- Florence University of the Arts semester starting at $13,950: FUA’s Fall 2020* and Spring 2021 Semesters are some of our most affordable full semester programs. With plenty course options to choose from, there’s something for everyone at FUA.
*FUA Fall 2020 students do not need a student visa.
Financial Aid & SAI Scholarships
To help make study abroad more affordable, SAI is proud to offer scholarships for many eligible programs. Additionally, our business office is happy to provide financial aid guidance and processing as part of SAI’s 360 Services.