There are many aspects to preparing for a study abroad term, from packing to medication to booking flights, and of course, the student visa application process.
To make the pre-departure process simpler and to give students more time to plan for their term, we’ve amended several program dates to create programs under 90 days. US citizens studying in Europe for less than 90 days do not need to obtain a student visa, so we’ve curated a list of all SAI Spring Semester 2021 programs under 90 days.
To learn about more of our amended policies in Spring 2021 to help make your experience easier, see SAI Spring 2021 On-Site Program Policies.
Spring Semester 2021: programs under 90 days
- Florence University of the Arts Spring Semester 2021: FUA’s Spring Semester 2021 allows students to complete a semester’s worth of coursework in just 11 weeks. With a wide range of courses to choose from and unique experiential learning courses, there’s something for every student at FUA!
- FUA Spring Semester 2021: February 23, 2021 – May 13, 2021 / 12-15 credits
- Sant’Anna Institute (Sorrento) Spring Semester 2021: Discover the Amalfi coast during Sant’Anna Institute’s 12 week Spring Semester 2021. SA students have the opportunity to participate in service learning projects or apply for a 3-credit internship alongside their studies.
- SA Spring Semester 2021: January 24, 2021 – April 17, 2021 / 12-15 credits
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona) Spring Semester 2021: UPF, a prestigious public university, allows students to take 4 or 5 courses in one of three concentrations: International Relations, International Business, or Interdisciplinary Studies.
- UPF Spring Semester 2021: January 15, 2021 – March 26, 2021 / 12-15 credits
Note: this is a growing list, we will add programs when/if their dates change.
Questions? Let’s Chat!
The SAI Admissions Team is happy to discuss any of our program offerings. We are available during business hours on LiveChat or by Booking a Call. We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 800.655.8965.