In a city as expansive as London, good eats are at every corner. Here are ten places that will keep you from ever getting hangry!
1. The Cheese Bar. Tucked inside the eclectic Camden Market, The Cheese Bar makes grilled cheeses and mozzarella sticks sophisticated and delicious.
2. Leggero. Not only does this eatery have incredible Italian food, but it is also completely gluten-free. Gluten-free pasta has never tasted so good!
3. Cutter & Squidge. This sweet bakery has a plethora of tasty treats. Make sure you try the biskie! There are no words to describe the magic of this bakery original.
4. Bread Ahead. If bread is your love language and you’re at Borough Market, this place is for you.
5. Dirty Bones. Located at the top floor of Kingly Court in Carnaby, Dirty Bones is the place to get cheesy fries and chicken wings. You might want to wear stretchy pants though.
6. Nordic Bakery. The best cinnamon rolls. Ever.
7. Andina. Stop by this Shoreditch favorite for delicious Peruvian food. The sweet potatoes pancakes are fantastic.
8. Peggy Portion Cakes. A pink explosion of cakes, cupcakes, and coffee. Peggy Portion Cakes will make you feel like a princess and provide the perfect Instagram picture.
9. Cereal Killer. Stop by this not-so-ordinary cereal cafe for a crazy twist on your morning breakfast routine or a late night treat. You will never think cereal is boring again!
10. Shoreditch Grind. The circular coffee shop and eatery will have you hoping the shop’s coolness rubs off on you and that they sell their coffee by the gallon.
Emma was a Fall 2017 SAI London student from Baylor University.