The following documents provide cost and calendar information for all of SAI’s programs in Italy, Spain, France and England. For a more specific breakdown of price and calendar information please reference each school page.
SAI offers the following program discounts applied toward program cost. For questions about the discounts and to determine eligibility, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
- Military Service Recognition Discount: SAI offers a $300 semester discount and a $100 summer discount off the program cost for current or veteran military members. The discount applies to all SAI programs including the master’s level and career certificates. To qualify for the discount students must submit a copy of their DD214 or military I.D. card.
- Application Fee Discount for Families: SAI waives the application fees for families enrolling two or more family members to the same term at any SAI school.
- Multiple Term Application Discount: students pay only one application fee when applying to more than one term at the same time, in a single application. The second term application fee is waived.
- SAI Alumni Discount: returning SAI students wishing to apply to another SAI program are not required to pay the application fee.
- Return High School Student Discount: SAI offers a $500 discount to students who successfully complete a High School program, to be used toward a Signature Services semester program during their undergraduate studies.
- Gap Year Discount: SAI offers a $1,000 discount off program cost for high school graduates seeking to study abroad for one academic year (two consecutive semesters) prior to beginning college. Students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0, and must enroll in a Signature Services program (including housing).