The following documents provide cost and calendar information for all of SAI’s programs in Italy, Spain, France and England. For a more specific breakdown of price and calendar information please reference each school page.
SAI is glad to offer the following program discounts. For questions about the discounts and to determine eligibility, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
- Military Service Recognition Discount: SAI offers a $300 semester/quarter discount and a $100 summer discount off the program fee for current or veteran military members. The discount applies to all SAI programs including the master’s level and career certificates. To qualify for the discount students must submit a copy of their DD214 or military I.D. card.
- Application Fee Discount for Families: SAI waives the application fees for families enrolling two or more family members to the same term at any SAI school.
- Multiple Term Application Discount: students pay only one application fee when applying to more than one term at the same time, in a single application. The second term application fee is waived.
- Gap Year Discount: SAI offers a $1,000 discount off the program fee for high school graduates completing two consecutive SAI gap semester programs (one academic year) prior to beginning college. Students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0, and live in SAI housing.
- SAI Alumni Discount: SAI offers a $350 semester/quarter discount and a $150 summer discount off the program fee to SAI alumni students wishing to apply to another SAI program. SAI also offers a $500 discount for alumni applying to an SAI Master’s program.
- Return High School Student Discount: SAI offers a $500 discount to students who successfully complete a High School program, to be used toward a Signature Services semester/quarter program during their undergraduate studies. This discount cannot be combined with the SAI Alumni Discount.