“These were phenomenal programs and SAI went above and beyond! Housing was perfect and communication was always excellent. SAI staff could not have been more accommodating!” Dr. Donna Albano, Professor, Stockton University School of Business (Faculty Leader, Italy and Spain)
Customized study abroad programs offer faculty leaders unique and innovative opportunities for teaching their students and helping them connect with course content in new and meaningful ways. Students are exposed to different cultures and are challenged to step outside of their comfort zones, resulting in greater global engagement and cultural competence. Custom programs also provide increased access to students that might not normally be able to go abroad and inspire further international endeavors and career paths. SAI recognizes that successful programs are collaborative efforts, built on a commitment to academic excellence and enhancing cultural awareness; they result in life-changing experiences and lasting memories for both students and faculty alike.
SAI can assist you in the design and delivery of culturally relevant academic and professional development programs for your students throughout Italy, France and Spain. With over 25 years of experience, we have the framework and expertise to create one-of-a- kind learning experiences. Our knowledgeable on-site staff members offer access to local resources and exclusive activities that align with and enhance your course curriculum. Your program can be tailored to meet your needs, from time of year and duration, to locations and activities. The possibilities are truly endless!
SAI’s custom programs include:
- Authentic cultural and learning experiences, including guest lectures, specialty visits, tours and hands-on demonstrations
- Expert, flexible and friendly on-site staff in all locations
- Logistical arrangements and support including transportation, housing & meals
- In-depth onsite orientations that inform students of local cultures and guidelines for safety
- Fully equipped classrooms, art and design studios, and meeting facilities
- Comprehensive health and safety protocols that focus on prevention & robust crisis management procedures
- Simple and easy online registration process
Working with SAI means building a partnership. We provide access to resources and local networks that will make your program a success!