SAI Leadership Mentors are students who have completed one year of the SAI Ambassador Program and are looking to engage more with SAI and the International Education field. This program provides SAI alumni with the opportunity to enhance their professional portfolio while working alongside professionals and learning more about the field. SAI Leadership Mentors will acquire knowledge from all divisions of SAI; sharing and analyzing their SAI experience in order to improve current programs and correspondence with students. They will be encouraged to be creative in developing strategies that would be effective in recruitment, campus globalizations initiatives, social media, and other areas of SAI.
SAI Leadership Mentors will have the following responsibilities:
- Complete some of the standard Ambassador duties, as well as additional higher-level projects
- Provide ongoing training and support for new ambassadors
- Work with the SAI University Relations team on recruitment initiatives for prospective students and ambassadors
- Develop resource materials and content for SAI Ambassador program
- Participate in professional development webinars and events
- Attend training sessions with different SAI business units
- Program is an ideal fit for students looking for responsibilities beyond those of the SAI Ambassador program, and students interested in a career in international education.
- Leadership Mentors will be provided with a variety of different professional development opportunities.
- All Ambassadors who have completed at least one year of the SAI Ambassador program will automatically be considered for the Leadership Mentor Program.
If you have questions about the program, please contact the SAI Leadership Mentor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.