We offer virtual information sessions throughout the year to help faculty, staff, students and parents understand our program offerings. Info sessions are recorded and available for later viewing. Click on the links below to view some of our recent info sessions.
- Sustainability, Wellness, Community Engagement: Summer 2022 Florence Spotlight: At SAI partner institution Florence University of the Arts, each academic term features a specific theme, in addition to the disciplines already represented in the course catalog. Hear more about the upcoming Summer 2022 schedule, thematic content, and student engagement opportunities in Florence.
- Scientific Crossroads in Florence: Frequently, students are looking to fulfill science or math requirements during their time abroad. SAI’s program in Florence offers unique opportunities for students to fulfill these requirements while studying in the same city that inspired Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo Galilei. Learn more about course options in biology, environmental studies, health humanities, nutrition and more.
- Field Learning: Going Beyond the Classroom: SAI’s program at Florence University of the Arts offers students the opportunity to explore the city and surrounding regions through experience-oriented approaches and courses. Learn more about field learning courses, the methodology, and commitment to hands-on, immersive learning in Florence and Italy.
- Faculty-Led Programs: Designing for Your Discipline: SAI provides custom and faculty-led program support for a wide variety of academic disciplines. Join us to further discuss incorporating academic content and student engagement opportunities into custom programs. Join SAI affiliate partners Dr. Diane Shea, Associate Dean and Professor of Nursing at Emmanuel College and Amanda Birkenhauer, Director of Business Study Abroad at the University of South Carolina, as they share their perspectives.
- Fine Arts + Design in Florence: As the birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence offers incredible opportunities to study art history, painting, drawing, graphic design, fashion design, photography and more. Explore academic and experiential opportunities available for fine and studio art in Florence.
- Sustainability in Sorrento: SAI’s program at Sant’Anna Institute in Sorrento offers an incredible opportunity for students to explore topics related to sustainability and local ecosystems. Sant’Anna Institute offers courses, internships and research projects that help students develop a conscious relationship with the environment.
- SAI in Milan: An overview of SAI’s portfolio of programs and services in Milan, Italy. Clau Castaneda, SAI University Relations Associate and former on-site SAI Program Coordinator in Milan, discusses the course offerings at SAI partner institutions Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti. Clau also shares local program highlights including student services, housing, and cultural activities, as well as some tips as to what makes Milan an ideal study abroad destination.
- SAI in Paris: Paris School of Business: Ben Strevens, SAI’s Director of Enrollment Management, discusses the business course offerings at Paris School of Business, and also shares program highlights including student services, housing, and cultural activities.
- The SAI Advising Model: A Holistic Approach: Micaela Kliegl, SAI’s Vice President of Enrollment, presents details about how SAI supports students post-application. The webinar discusses what information students receive from SAI, the admissions counseling process, and how our personalized approach helps prepare and guide students.
- High-Impact Practices in Education Abroad: Internships, Service-Learning and Beyond: This info session highlights experiential opportunities available through SAI, such as internships, service-learning and community engagement. Veronica Mobley, Assistant Director of Study Abroad at the University of Arkansas, also speaks about advising and supporting students participating in these types of overseas experiences.
- SAI in Barcelona: CETT- Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy: Ben Strevens, SAI Senior Director and Admissions Counselor for Barcelona, presents details about the CETT academic program and student services in Barcelona.
- SAI Global Leadership Certificate: This session discusses the details of SAI’s Global Leadership Certificate, offered as an option in most program locations.
Please fill out our Contact form or follow us on social media to receive alerts about future sessions.