Jenica was selected as an SAI scholarship recipient and blogger for the Spring 2016 term. She is a current student at Colorado State University studying at Florence University of the Arts in Italy, during the Spring 2016 term.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT JENICA
- I love anything related to food. Cooking it, eating it, learning about it, I’d say food occupies my mind most of the day.
- I believe God has a purpose for each and every one of us (Romans 8:28).
- I love taking risks and trying things outside of my comfort zone.
- I love to ski, being a CO native allowed me to start at a very young age and be spoiled with great resorts less than 2 hrs away.
- I have traveled all over the U.S. but have never gone outside of there (study abroad will be my first!)
- New York City is my happy place, my dad and I take a trip there every year and I love it more and more every time I go.
- Snow gives me so much joy, I am only a morning person when there is snow.
- Really, anything relating to winter is my favorite. Don’t even get me started on Christmas.
- My favorite color is yellow. A lot of what I own has yellow somehow incorporated in it.
- I love watching movies, specifically comedies and dramas. NOT horror! I am too much of a chicken for those.