Annalise was selected as an SAI scholarship recipient and blogger for the Spring 2016 term. She is a current student at University of Missouri studying at Florence University of the Arts (FUA) in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2016 term.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT ANNALISE
- I attend the University of Missouri (Mizzou) and am a Hospitality Management major (Conference and Events) with a Business minor.
- I am 100% Italian and am excited to be studying in Italy because I have never traveled there before.
- I really want to travel to Greece, Switzerland, Croatia, Cinque Terre, Budapest, and Prague while abroad. I particularly cannot wait to go cliff diving in Greece and paragliding in the Swiss Alps.
- I love running! I can’t wait to go on runs along the river in Florence.
- My favorite thing to do is laugh. I like surrounding myself around funny people because I, myself am very sarcastic.
- Eating is my hobby. Although I can be picky about some foods, I am always hungry. I am really looking forward to an all carb diet while in Florence.
- I’m a night owl. I love nightlife and gain energy as the day goes on.
- I like to make time to give back to the community. Volunteering has been a huge part of my college career and I would really like to find opportunities abroad which will allow me to continue serving others.
- I’m that girl that has to pet every dog she sees in public. I freak out when it comes to furry little creatures, they all just put a smile on my face.
- Fun Fact: If you have been eating Kraft Mac and Cheese since you were a kiddo, the possibility that you have seen me before is extremely high. My kindergarten photo was used for advertisement on the back of their boxes which were sold in stores nationwide for a span of 4 years.