Cristian was selected as an SAI scholarship recipient and blogger for the Spring 2016 term. She is a current student at The University of Texas at El Paso studying at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Spain, during the Spring 2016 term.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT CRISTIAN
- I am a senior at The University of Texas at El Paso pursuing a major in media avertising with a double minor in marketing and management.
- I am currently employed at the President’s Office of my university, where I have had the opportunity to work alongside very brilliant people.
- Although I work and attend college in the United States, I live in Cd Juarez, Mexico, the border city with El Paso, TX, so you could say I travel internationally on a daily basis. 😝
- Living in a border city has given me the opportunity of being bilingual and bicultural. (Spanish/English)
- My hobbies include listening to music, playing guitar, working-out, and watching a good boxing match!
- I am a big fan of music and art in general. I am looking forward to visiting all of the world-renowned museums around Europe, and taking great pictures.
- I would have graduated this semester, but studying abroad was something I wanted to do before finishing my degree. This was the reason I added my second minor (management).
- Winter is my biggest weakness. I love hot weather, and visiting the beach!
- I am the bigguest Star Wars nerd!
- I don’t consider myself a good cook, but I do enjoy cooking, a lot!