Molly was selected as an SAI scholarship recipient and blogger for the Spring 2016 term. She is a current student at University of Missouri studying at Nuova Academia di Belle Arti in Milan, Italy during the Spring 2016 term.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT MOLLY
- I am studying Textile and Apparel Management at Mizzou.
- I am from Minnesota.
- I am very energetic!
- I am very passionate about fashion (One of the many reasons why I am studying abroad in Milan).
- I am a member of Sigma Kappa at Mizzou.
- I love shoes! If I could buy anything in the world, it would be endless pairs of shoes.
- My favorite foods are chicken and ice cream (not together, of course).
- My favorite movie is Finding Nemo- can’t wait for the sequel!
- I have never been to Europe.
- Lastly, I love to bake!